Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Favorite Photographer On Oahu Goes To....

I know, I know, I shouldn't let my secret out!!! I have 2 photographers that I heart!

My favorite male photographer goes to...

Stephen Ludwig-

I adore him, he is so easy to work with. He is so flexible and quiet. I cannot stand a loud photographer. I don't want to hear or see him while someone is getting married. This is Stephen. You don't even realize he is there. He moves quietly. I had a bride freak out once, saying "I don't think our photographer took any pictures of the ceremony, I never saw him". I reassured her that he was there and to just wait for the fabulous photos. And she did, she was so extremely happy with him she has passed his name on to a whole bunch of her friends.

On the other hand, he is so creative in his shots and his pricing is out of this world! I have NEVER had a complaint. He is the only photographer that I would recommend for my sister's wedding! You MUST check him out.

www.ludwighawaii.com

My favorite female photographer goes to...

Stefanie Riedel

We have this amazing luck together...every time we work together we get published! You want someone to put photography first at your wedding, do you want someone to fight for the best shots and fabulous looks!!! This is your gal. Her amazing talent is seen in every shot! You will not be disappointed.

www.absolutelyloved.net



No comments:

Post a Comment