Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Hey Melissa,

How are you!!!! Hope all is well in beautiful Hawaii!! I can't wait to go back soon I hope!!

So, today is Josh and my 3 year wedding anniversary and I just keep thinking about what a perfect and special day I was so lucky to have!!! It was truly a dream wedding and when I go back and look at the pictures I still have to pinch myself that it all really happened and it was actually my wedding!! I really have you to thank for making my wedding day one of the most amazing days of my life. Our family and friends all still talk about it whenever we get together and we just feel so blessed to have such special memories!!

Thank you so much Meliss for all of you hard work! I am so lucky to have had you as a wedding planner and to have you as a friend!

Sorry for the cheesy note but I can't help but think of you on this special day!!

Lots of love,
Sarika

No comments:

Post a Comment