Friday, May 13, 2011

Sweet Home Waimanalo Wedding Continues

I struggled with this photo. We planned and had time to do this at the beach. After the guests huddled close together under umbrellas I couldn't keep them there for a group photo. As John Cruz played the crowd surrounded him, the beat was great and it was a perfect opportunity to interrupt and take the photo. But it's John Cruz?! Shoot! Thanks to my team of gals & Matt Shumate who encouraged me to do it. I stood there thinking, 'Ten years from now what will they want more? John Cruz live for another song or a group photo capturing all their family and friends"? We chose the latter. I am sad that Matt lives in Washington. We were blessed to have him come out for the Hawaii wedding. He travels & it's worth it.
Love this photo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment