Friday, March 30, 2012

Castle Point Wedding in Kailua






Just stop thinking about it, you won't get to have your wedding here! It was a very special friend who loaned her home to a dear friend. We were all totally stunned and in awe of the beauty of this place. I get phone calls everyday asking to have their wedding here. It's a private estate owned by an amazing family who is so lovely and generous. I loved this bride because she let me do my job and completely trusted me. It's not every day I fall in love with the family either. They were very kind and took me in like I was their own. I got texts, thank you cards and gifts from all of them. I wish I could hang out with them all the time! Eddy Wong of Renai photo wowed us by his skills and design. He took amazing shots. I loved the way he took advantage of the lighting. Beaches and Backyard Catering gave our mouths a party! I'm in love with bride and flower girl shots. As theknot.com says, panoramic group photos are a hit and must have in 2012! This maid of honor speech was awesome! She relived a moment back in the day of the brides karate performance. Have you ever seen a MOH do a better job then a best man?

No comments:

Post a Comment