Monday, October 21, 2013

Susan + Matthew Lanikuhonua






















How photogenic is this couple?  The bride had tons of photo ideas and they turned out just the way she pictured.  She was totally a hands on bride that new exactly what she wanted.   We love that! 

Random Thought:  This was my first couple to find and hire me off of wedding wire. 

Special Thanks: Ducle Photo for sending me these gems.

What the bride taught me:  Introducing me to Sugarlina Cupcakes that are out of this world!  

Venue:  Lanikuhonua
Caterer:  Keneke's
Photographer:  Dulce Photo
Photo Booth:  Orig Media
Harp:  Megan B Ward
Officiant:  Kimo Taylor
Florist:  SUV Expressions
DJ: CJ's Honolulu
Cupcakes:  Sugarlina
Hair & Makeup:  Makeup By Bev
Bar:  Hoonui Events
Rentals & Lighting:  Pacific Party Rentals

No comments:

Post a Comment