Monday, August 9, 2010

Photographer Stephen Ludwigs wedding to Litton






I had the pleasure of being a part of Stephen & Litton Ludwig's wedding. They are both so very talented and creative. The details were a photographer's dream. This was a photo shoot heaven! Photographers Noah & Tessa friends of the The Ludwigs who are also amazing photographers, and quite honestly one of my favorites captured stunning photographs. They had everything you can imagine. The best photo booth I've ever seen. A marshmallow (by the way that's really how you spell it, we looked it up, ha ha!) station, pinwheels, balloons, floating lanterns, candy bar, specialized candy wrappers, stunning centerpieces, fabulous food provided by Creations in Catering.

I can't forget Kip the very talented caricaturist. Call me for his information, great guy!

I can't stop talking about it because I used to hate it and now I'm a big fan, the baby's breath bouquet!

Among other outstanding vendors such as: Kon Tiki Shave Ice & Fisheye Productions.

No comments:

Post a Comment