Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thank you's

Melissa,

Thank you so much for all the work and relaxation that you put into our wedding. Honestly, you were like a walking meditation - just look at you and all is good. I marvel at that:-). Thank you for buckling up my shoes, for walking me from one place to another and for emanating ease. I was definitely in a world of my own making on my wedding day (and all of the days before) and without your hand - I wouldn't have made it too far.

Also, thank you for ALL you put into making my day so incredibly amazing and perfect. It was beautiful, spectacular, breathtaking, magical and above my dream. I was that girl in heaven and my day of being a princess came true! Actually if was beyond that - it was a dream I couldn't have conjured up on my own.

I value both your patience...and I am so honored to have been able to work with you. I appreciate your hard work, your ideas, your humor, your suggestions and again your patience - I know at times it became difficult and stressful.

We definitely would be friends and probably were at some point. I hope we can keep in touch...I wish you all the best.

Thank you,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment